MT-07 Exhaust Sound & Essential Mods

FrostHazer

Hey guys, I just saw the two brothers exhaust numbers and are pretty good. weights only 2.7kg and gives +3.8 max hp and over 4Nm max torque according to the site...does anyone have any experience about this system? akra's numbers are way down in comparison to this..

Crypto

Here are two great videos of the Yoshimura:

[video=youtube;quTMCIAQW2Y] FZ-07 MT-07 Yoshimura R-77 Exhaust System Sound Comparison Test [/video]

J-dan

I have just fitted the akrapovic carbon to my mt. Very impressed, sound is amazing videos really don't do exhausts justice. I shall upload some photos and videos tomorrow for anyone curious about it.
It was £535 delivered which I think was a fair price.

shadowmonkey

I have fitted the akra carbon to mine and sounds awesome however should I leave the O2 sensor out? Had no Fi light come on when took it out and used blank, so not sure to leave out! What Rev range is the closed loop circuit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Knawful

Thought I'd posted this.
Pulled the DB killer out for a ride the other day...Pretty loud, if I wasn't on my L's I'd leave it out.

[video=youtube_share;6e87SoZ-tvg]http://youtu.be/6e87SoZ-tvg[/video]

da1kini

So I just ordered the akrapovic with sticker logo for 750€. But after watching some youtube videos and listening to the sound I´m having second thoughts about it. Could someone who have it installed tell me if it is indeed worth it with the DB killer fitted.

wernt

Don't worry about the sound its really deep and loud with dbkiller in. It doesnt sound the same at all as in the videos. I bought it for 689euro

Last edited:

da1kini

That was Quick, order on friday 15.00 and ready today 11.30 :)

790€ including fitting.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Now its just the matter of getting over 12 degrees celsius...

amavro

Bike sounds bad ass with this exhaust , you have to hear it up close ,videos cannot show this .
Thank God you paid a lot less than me (900) ,so this is also a better investment .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk