MT-07 Exhaust Sound & Essential Mods

Dmtm2005

Leo Vince Exhaust

Hi Guys,

Just fitted a new Leo Vince exhaust to my MT-07 that I purchased from EBay @ £475 with next day delivery , sounds great and I love the way it is tucked away underneath.
Anybody else fitted one of these or does anyone have any opinion on the Leo vince exhaust , I personaly think it sounds just as good and maybe even better than the Akro and at being about £200 cheaper in my opinion a far better option.

Dmtm2005

Leo Vince

Just fitted a Leo vince system to my MT and love it , great sound even with db killer still in , and I think it looks great tucked away underneath , paid £475 delivered off eBay and I feel that at approx £200 cheaper than an Akro that it's a bargain.
Will post some pics and maybe a vid when I can.

GuyInTheCorner

I absolutely love mine. The sound is a bit uncomfortable without the baffler in though. I've had mine on for around 1000 miles now and it sounds better than it did when it was new.

IMG_2655.jpg

def

insalled my Akrapovic carbon yesterday, and DAMN its f-ing lound :D think i have to add some metall parts to de so called "db-killer" to see if i can turn it down a bit.
Dont rly se why there are a muffler on it, its basicly a straight tru pipe. nothing to absorb sound :S

Delbee1

I've been doing a little research on the different exhaust systems, where there are blanks I haven’t found the info so if anyone can fill in the gaps. Prices are approximate and all figures claimed by manufacturers.

Akra Titanium – Power/2.6hp Torque/2.3lbft Weight/5.6kg Price/£700
Akra Carbon – Power/2.5hp Torque/2.3lbft Weight/4.2kg Price/£600
2 Brothers – Power/3.5hp Torque/1.4lbft Weight/2.7kg Price/£550
SC Project – Power/4hp Torque/ Weight/3.2kg Price/£446
Arrow Xcone– Power/3hp Torque/1.3lbft Weight/1.7kg Price/£480
Leo Vince – Power/ Torque/ Weight/ Price/£438
Ixil – Power/ Torque/ Weight/ Price/£450
Scorpion – Power/1.7hp Torque/ Weight/3.1kg Price/£ 500
Zard – Power/ Torque/ Weight/3.7kg Price/£453
Yoshi - Power/ Torque/ Weight/ Price/£623
Remus - Power/1.7hp Torque/0.9lbft Weight/4.2kg Price/£666
Mivv – Power/ Torque/ Weight/ Price/£380

POG

Ive just put on a Mivv oval carbon, i paid £288 delivered from Italy. It weighs 7.89 lb Standard pipe weighs 16.66 lb.

kiriakos

Does any of you with the after market exhausts installed fuel controlers or reflashed the ECU or you just went plug and play?

Thnx in advance

Simoncrp

Akro Titanium vs SC project

Has anyone heard both the Akrapovic with DB in and the SC Project with DB in? Is one one louder than the other or are they both very similar?

Simoncrp

2 more questions, is there a difference betweeen Akro Titanium and Carbon apart from the external looks? Ie, performance or sound?
And would other after market exhausts apart from Akro possibly invalidate the Yamaha warranty?