MT-07 Exhaust Sound & Essential Mods

MrSquidbeak

I dont worry about the wrranty, the dealer does not need to know about the new system ;)
True until the bike needs to go in for service and they state there is an issue with the bike and they wont fix it as its been modded and the warranty is now invalided. Happened to my mate with his Kawasaki.

J-dan

Has anybody found where to buy the leo vince yet? also is there a dyno graph out for it?
Also anybody got the dates for the carbon akrapovic release date? I was told 2-4 weeks but its been 6 now and still no news.

cosmikdebriis

Too many variables on recording equipment. Also where the microphone was placed, how the bike was revved or a hundred more things to make a proper judgement.

All I can honestly say is my bike sounds VERY different in the flesh than on a crappy recording made with my phone.

da1kini

Too many variables on recording equipment. Also where the microphone was placed, how the bike was revved or a hundred more things to make a proper judgement.

All I can honestly say is my bike sounds VERY different in the flesh than on a crappy recording made with my phone.
ofc, but what I have to go by is reference from diff videos and on those this system sounds the best... according to me.

dazzor

ofc, but what I have to go by is reference from diff videos and on those this system sounds the best... according to me.
The limited spec on microphones of most recordings could quite easily equate to misleading an individual completely

jeppebm

Sidetrack boys! :D - Ive clicked in on the thread more than 20 times over 2 weeks - without seing any more modifications!