MT-07 Exhaust Sound & Essential Mods

busey

Hope scorpion do a similar slip on can like they do for the MT09 think the 09 can is about £300

Gr8stdane

You are making a hole in the side off the endpipe . It takes a bend inside the exhaust . Use a flashlight and you'll see what I mean .
This is exactly what I'm thinking once I get past the first service. I drilled 3 small holes in a very similar exhaust on my Buell Lightning and the sound was perfect, loud enough to notice but not loud enough to give you a headache. The price is right, too.

Spartan72

Hello,

Im looking for some short levers in black... Any recommendations? Would really like to see some pix of your setup. Not too expensive,... And is it easy and safe to install them yourself? Thanx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Irksome

Hello,

Im looking for some short levers in black... Any recommendations? Would really like to see some pix of your setup. Not too expensive,... And is it easy and safe to install them yourself? Thanx

Think your post should be split off to a spearate thread ... as a matter of fact I ordered some tasty looking ones yesterday!

busey

Think you cut off the box just after the lambda and secure with spring to a bracket that fits under the lambda sensor

Spartan72

That looks really good... Its the short ones, right? Reasonable price too, I think. I believe these are ones. Thank u [emoji3]

da1kini

That looks really good... Its the short ones, right? Reasonable price too, I think. I believe these are ones. Thank u [emoji3]

Yes short ones! You want regret it :) Don't forget to choose color of the adjuster. (mine are gold) but I should have gone for red to complement the starter button (red)

ordered the akra off carpimoto two months ago and still waiting for it. emailed them and they said delay was down to design change.

DredFul

Yesterday I emailed MIVV about the exhaust and got a reply today. They told me that it's part of their development plan and should be available in couple of months.

Very eager to see what they come up with. I really hope they do something similar to the MT-09 exhausts they made:

I assume it will also be quite affordable. Ebay had many prices for the MT-09 exhaust but most of them were under 700€ as the Arrow for MT-09 was more closer to 800€.

afwestpunk

Too bad I am going to have to wait till the US market gets in on this bike to get aftermarket bits. Everything out now really is not to my liking as of yet. Seriously wish I had the skill to fab parts rather than simple electronic tricks
I plan on getting the 2Bros system for the 07 because from past bikes that is a sexy sounding pipe.

rappetor

That MIVV Suono exhaust, but shorter would be awesome. But don't think they will make it like that :)

Last edited: