MT-07 Exhaust Sound & Essential Mods

jeppebm

Stitching matches the spring nicely!

How do you find the comfort seat??
It treats my ass with respect. The original has less resistance to my weight - only weighing 68 kg isnt much but still .. if the seat is too soft.. you will weigh down on it enough during a long ride to feel the hard bottom or plastic. The comfort seats foam is a bit harder but gives in enough to be nice ... and wont allow you to sink in soo deep it will hurt.

a WIN buy! :D thumbs up.

rappetor

It treats my ass with respect. The original has less resistance to my weight - only weighing 68 kg isnt much but still .. if the seat is too soft.. you will weigh down on it enough during a long ride to feel the hard bottom or plastic. The comfort seats foam is a bit harder but gives in enough to be nice ... and wont allow you to sink in soo deep it will hurt.

a WIN buy! :D thumbs up.
I have the opposite experience. Found the comfort seat not comfortable at all. Mind you, I'm around 95kg. I have the original seat customised now and sold the Yamaha comfort seat. Will post some pics later, think it looks quite nice. Was cheaper than the Yamaha seat as well and immensely more comfortable.

Tommeke

Maybe something like on the 2015 yellow ? Or like a pinstripe following the tank ?

I'm just talking, I'm not the creative one ...

Gino1993

Hey guys, I'm new here and drive a Yamaha MT-07 white. 35KW unfortunately :(.
I've been following the forum for some time now and I'm really starting to like the SC-project exhaust.
Does any of you have it on the 35KW version of the bike? And would it make any difference in dB and power?
Also, the lambo orange color that someone posted is amazing!

DeadHead

I've heard of them before, they make some sexy pipes for MV Agusta, very high quality, not sure on price but don't expect them to be priced low if the MV pricing is anything to go by.

dazzor

I've heard of them before, they make some sexy pipes for MV Agusta, very high quality, not sure on price but don't expect them to be priced low if the MV pricing is anything to go by.
I'd be surprised if the Zard costs more than the Akrapovic. But then the Akra price is taking the Michael Bliss.

Thomas Crown

Cheapest arrow thunder is 780, xkone is 860, titanium and carbon variants are 900 and change. Termi is 860. Graves is 988. Hard pressed to find an exhaust in the quad digits here.

Yoshimura is probably the best bang for the buck at 570

Last edited:

Manuel

Hmm, those are prices that look way better than anything I was able to find online in US. Could you please share more details (vendor, website...) - that Akra Ti @$860 is very enticing! PM if needed, please.