New IXIL SUPER XTREME SX1 Exhaust

gregjet

Actually looking at the whole exhaust and the size of the outlet it prob isn't horrendously loud. IF that is a perforated pipe passthrough with little packing it may be a better pipe than it first looks and not too heavy. It would use the chamber as a wave breaker so kinda defeat the pulse performance boost but because it is a 2 into 1 header it might get around the 90deg out of phase pulse problem. Wouldn't bet on any of that though. Still looks too short for proper tuned length though.

mike d

I realize the look isn't for everyone, but, for the 07, I like it a lot more than the fat cans strapped to the side of the bike, like Mivv and Leo-Vince.

I think the Ixil SX1 really fits the purposeful look of the bike, and I like it. If it sounds good, I might have to get one.:D

Magsz18

No dyno numbers...

The carbon fiber does look very cheap. I have an L3X system and while i like it, its certainly not as well made as some other units ive seen, particularly the yoshimura.

Also, the amount of reversion without the DB killers in scares me...i sense the L3X units really need a tune via fuel mapping.