The MT-07 Picture Game

Viking

uploadfromtaptalk1406041839598.jpg My bike, my airoh pit one ride and Karlovac's city hall 435 years old. Next, you and your bike with picture of you and your bike and all within a picture with you and your bike

xt660isgood2

Cheers Viking, you've just given me back the will to live again.
So lets just get this straight...you want: a picture of you and your bike, holding a picture of you and your bike, correct? Sounds like it's do'able even from the other side of the pond without
having to lie underneath a Corvette

Viking

Cheers Viking, you've just given me back the will to live again.
So lets just get this straight...you want: a picture of you and your bike, holding a picture of you and your bike, correct? Sounds like it's do'able even from the other side of the pond without
having to lie underneath a Corvette
that's you and your bike holding a picture of you and your bike holding a picture of you and your bike [emoji2]

xt660isgood2

This thread should be called cosmikdebriis picture game! Your one picture has been viewed more times than all other put together
Yeah, and what's starting to disturb me...is Iv'e looked at it far too many times than another middle aged hetro male should of done!! What's really funny is the story of the "Harley boys"
after. My money is on an American/Canadian girl/boys pipping you to the post cosmic, but I secretly hope they don't

cosmikdebriis

Okay so you wanted a pic of a MT with a Bridge...

Well I threw in a steam train and a derelict castle just for good measure.