The MT-07 Picture Game

cosmikdebriis

Okay so the gentleman in question can be seen just to the left of my helmet as he leaves, rather conveniently carrying his burger in a bag.

Next...

With you, your bike and... two items from your missus/girlfriend/aquaintance knicker drawer. Preferably wearing them and in a public place.

Last edited:

Will145

Okay so the gentleman in question can be seen just to the left of my helmet as he leaves, rather conveniently carrying his burger in a bag.

Next...

With you, your bike and... two items from your missus/girlfriend/aquaintance knicker drawer. Preferably wearing them and in a public place.
Hahaha fantastic picture but my god this has escalated quickly!!

D

Deleted member 20

Next...
Your McD picture is a win.

You are aware of the rules of the game -- right?
"4) IF the challenge isn't met within 1-2 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves."

Looking forward to this one :)

xt660isgood2

Brilliant cosmik! I do find it hilarious that you had to describe where the "fat bloke" was in the picture!! and ditto look forward to seeing your ladies panties lol

Will145

Your McD picture is a win.

"4) IF the challenge isn't met within 1-2 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves."

Yes Anders!!!

cosmikdebriis

You should perhaps know that...
A). I have no shame and
B). I have not excluded items that may take one or more AA size batteries...

Bring it on.

xt660isgood2

Come on someone... It's not that difficult.

Show your feminine side.
Original post date 5 may at 1824hrs, I make that 2 days and counting...so this time tomorrow "Tues" I bet your missus is really "pleased" with you!! I just hope for your sake
that "toothbrush" isn't too long. lol

da1kini

Original post date 5 may at 1824hrs, I make that 2 days and counting...so this time tomorrow "Tues" I bet your missus is really "pleased" with you!! I just hope for your sake
that "toothbrush" isn't too long. lol
More like 2 months and counting according to your date :D But hey I agree...get on with it cosmikdebriis !!!

D

Deleted member 20

And over here it is now 2014-07-08 07:22:38,92. The only ringt way of doing it. The logical order. :)

D

Deleted member 20

Since when did they move the "Greenwich Meridian Line" to Stockholm? Lord only knows what time it is in Dorset
GMT was replaced some 40+ years ago with the superior UTC specified in ITU-R TF:460-6.
And the only proper date format as specified by ISO 8601 became standard 1988.

This makes Greenwich obsolete, you can keep it ;-)

xt660isgood2

just good to know then that all the aeroplanes flying around our planet are on Swedish gmt? if not they would all crash. the uk invented time, so get over it. I even dictate what time you go to bed. lol

xt660isgood2

footnote: Anders I am taking the pi@@ and only joking...even tho I am correct. watch out for them low flying planes?

cosmikdebriis

Anyway back on topic gents :p
What do you mean back on topic... Personally I was enjoying the little diversion as "back on topic" looks inevitably like me having to dress up in my missus underwear...

And I usually only do that on a Thursday evening, when she's at Bingo.

D

Deleted member 20

Only reason UK invented time was because you thought you coud stop it, some obviously still think you can. It's a bummer ROW is moving to fast for you ;-)