The MT-07 Picture Game

busey

Think we need to see cosmic's misses he prob had to strip off because they were to small to go over his bike gear ;-)
Next...

With you, your bike and... two items from your missus/girlfriend/aquaintance knicker drawer. Preferably wearing them and in a public place

You do know if you would of thought about this "as above" you could of actually got away with wearing said items over your bike gear? (?)
You right tho.. good set of pins and given half the world a great giggle

geffd

Brilliant, although I did have to go to the start of the thread to see what it was all about lol

xt660isgood2

cucumber.jpg
Okay Okay... But someone needs to post a bleedin' picture.

NEXT...
All criteria met I believe? MT, me, a cucumber being held by a person I dragged off the street with a gimp mask on. And deffo isn't my neirbour constable?

Next up... JUST YOUR BIKE, WITH A DOG OR CAT SITTING ON SEAT WITH BRA AND PANTIES WORN BY THE ANIMAL "pref a set?" any colour or quality?

xt660isgood2

come on cosmik....please help me out here....you've got the bike and the undies, can't you just grab a cat from the street?

xt660isgood2

geargia1.jpg
The Amazing 6 limbed dog with similar nail varnish to the "stranger" who walked by recently.
Anyway...Next up: YOUR BIKE WITH YOUR LID HANGING ON THE MIRROR IN FRONT OF A BUILDING/STRUCTURE BRIDGE ETC, THAT IS AT LEAST 300 YEARS OLD

xt660isgood2

Correct me if I'm wrong? but I can't see anything in that picture that is anything near 300 years old? Ok wheely bins have been about a while and that barby cover has seen better days.....mtdog mate I think you wanting "my mt picture thread" ps: did you ride it or push it down them steps!

xt660isgood2

is that the yam fly screen? Anyway come on you lot. getting bit borred of pervo pics, please do pic. the church next door is easy 500 years old! it's not difficult?

cosmikdebriis

Talking of "pervo" pics and Churches... Just make sure you also get a priest in the picture and.... (Well, I'd better not say any more).

Few other things to note... You seem to be holding the dog up... What exactly is it sitting on ???

Also, the bra appears to be upside down, Now my missus is knocking on a bit and not as pert as she used to be... But even she doesn't need to wear her bra upside down... Yet.

xt660isgood2

It's my neirbour with her dog hiding behind the bike holding her puppy dog up with a bra and panties on. (girl stuff, don't understand if what way round bra?)
Just thought about it….if you meet a girl wearing her bra upside down obviously she is
Trying to push them down? So it must mean they are really “sticky up” does this
Creature exist? Anyway, please please stick a pick on soon. (is it the yam fly screen?)