The MT-07 Picture Game

Will145

What do you mean back on topic... Personally I was enjoying the little diversion as "back on topic" looks inevitably like me having to dress up in my missus underwear...

And I usually only do that on a Thursday evening, when she's at Bingo.
Yes thats exactly what I meant...... you gotta get that picture sorted!

cosmikdebriis

I'm a bit concerned as to why you lot of, presumably, heterosexual men... Are so keen to see a fat middle aged bloke dressed in women's underwear ???

TJ63

You're concerned? I'm bloody terrified about what the next picture is going to be.

I would ask the wife to look, but I think she'll refuse.

With swear words. ;)

xt660isgood2

because it is really funny! just get the kit on, then we can move on. "that'll teach ya to not go surfing after vinno" I prefer something with a bit of red lace and not too much lard hanging out of your gut.
call me picky? Just dawned? was it a "selfee" at mc'dees?

cosmikdebriis

Right...

Remember...

YOU ASKED FOR THIS....

And just in case you're wondering. It is the public highway but the missus took exception to me doing this so had to prop the camera on the tarmac.

Next...

You... Your bike... And a complete stranger holding a vegetable (of your choice).

xt660isgood2

Hats off to you sir!!!! A little disappointed that the bra and panties are not the same colour tho? Many thanks again. Funny old thing I see the next challenge is a little "less" challenging? lol

Kanonnier

Right...

Remember...

YOU ASKED FOR THIS....

And just in case you're wondering. It is the public highway but the missus took exception to me doing this so had to prop the camera on the tarmac.

Next...

You... Your bike... And a complete stranger holding a vegetable (of your choice).

This is the best picture I've seen!!!

BRILLIANT

hahapik

Right...

Remember...

YOU ASKED FOR THIS....

Next...

Hmmm, Let's say, that You asked for this :p This is the most positively-ridiculous picture I have seen in a long time ^^ HUGE RESPECT :)

I really look forward to have my MT (my friends are laughing at me saying that the ship sunk... (not nice)), so i can join the competition. I have to admit, that you placed the bar really high with this one, it's going to be nearly impossible to beat ;)

Cheers.

cosmikdebriis

Not a bad pair of pins if I do say so myself. And those knickers look better on me than they do on the missus. Not much room for the meat and two veg though.

Think I might take it up as a hobby.

Thing was, rather than strip naked "on site" I decided to wear the knickers on the way, albeit under my trousers. Place I took the picture (a very quiet road as I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear) is about ten miles away.

So, there I was on a lovely sunny evening tearing off down the dual carriageway wearing the wife's knickers when I happened past a bunch of Harley riders. As they trundled along, wearing the obligatory leather waist coats, tassels, chaps, mock German helmets and all the rest of the paraphernalia that all Harley riders wear to show how "original" they are. It was then, as I shot past them in my lingerie that the absurdity of the whole thing struck me.

ANYWAY...

NEXT...

Ralph

Explaining it to the law could have been interesting,
and how good would it have been to feature in one
of those tv cop things, great stuff but you could have
taken your socks off.

;)

xt660isgood2

Next...

With you, your bike and... two items from your missus/girlfriend/aquaintance knicker drawer. Preferably wearing them and in a public place

You do know if you would of thought about this "as above" you could of actually got away with wearing said items over your bike gear? (?)
You right tho.. good set of pins and given half the world a great giggle