My bike is going up for sale

loneranger

Hi everyone. I'm about to put my bike up for sale at the weekend. Its in mint condition in Deep armour. 3600 miles. It has over £2500 worth of accessories fitted. Including black leather bagster tank cover, Akra Titanium Exhaust, Meta Alarm, Oxford heated grips, rizoma flyscreen, yamaha led front and back, yamaha tail tidy, RG front wheel crash protectors, RG rear bobbin wheel protectors, Engine crash slider, yamaha gps mount, front hand guards with led indicators. Tyres in excellent condition. Rear yamaha storage box with yamaha carrier.

Im considering upgrading to a 1000cc bike. Time move up!

Bikes worth £4800 plus £???? for the add ons. Warranty intact as akra and alarm fitted by dealer from new.

Absolutely no issues with all books and keys. No HPI. Paid cash new and all receipts included.

amavro

Speed triple looks awesome ..but I think it is up for an update later this year .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loneranger

yes new speed coming out later this year. Probably get a heavy discount now, They are offering free arrow twin, gel seat etc

amavro

I was on the same boat (riding 1 year now ) but I couldn't find a better bike than this one for every day reliable riding (not only a weekend bike like the monster 821 I've tried ) . Your idea about the speed triple sounds great , now I would have to find another test drive :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralph

When I first saw the then new Speed Triple in our village I honestly thought some poor
sod had bought a new bike crashed it and had to lash it up with odd bits to get it back
on the road till they could get the proper parts. the newer models look a bit better.
But that triple engine is wonder full, will pull and pull.

Donut

Hi everyone. I'm about to put my bike up for sale at the weekend. Its in mint condition in Deep armour. 3600 miles. It has over £2500 worth of accessories fitted. Including black leather bagster tank cover, Akra Titanium Exhaust, Meta Alarm, Oxford heated grips, rizoma flyscreen, yamaha led front and back, yamaha tail tidy, RG front wheel crash protectors, RG rear bobbin wheel protectors, Engine crash slider, yamaha gps mount, front hand guards with led indicators. Tyres in excellent condition. Rear yamaha storage box with yamaha carrier.

Im considering upgrading to a 1000cc bike. Time move up!

Bikes worth £4800 plus £???? for the add ons. Warranty intact as akra and alarm fitted by dealer from new.

Absolutely no issues with all books and keys. No HPI. Paid cash new and all receipts included.
I assume that it is your bike advertised on "Bike Trader". £6k are you serious? That's well over the price of a new bike! I know you have added a lot of parts but extra parts don't add up to a lot more money when selling. Mine with Akrapovic plus extra parts (tail tidy, billet covers, fly screen and crash bungs) was £5150 a couple of months ago and a similar one to mine was on Ebay at £4750 a week or so back. You may be prepared to haggle but unless you get people coming to view you'll have no one to haggle with. Good luck but I reckon it's seriously over priced. Oh, and for me an alarm just means more hassle to get removed as I think they are a pain.

Last edited:

sdrio

Have you looked at what the add on parts go for 2nd hand?

If you don't find a buyer for the bike as it is, it might be better to put it back to standard, and sell the bling
separately.

Unless someone likes all the extras you have fitted, they're going to drag the price down, not up.