MT-07 Recalls and Service bulletins

Viking

Apparently, mine is one of the recalled ones. Called my dealer and he said that I could come next week and he will replace that wire...

Anthony

Checking online mine is too. Bought mine in March.
Just contacted my dealer and they have raised it with Yamaha.

DeadHead

Had my bike a week now and it's been recalled for the battery/wire issue, going to pop into the dealer next week to have it sorted out.

Dealer phoned me today and seemed to assume I knew all about it, was certainly news to me!

da1kini

Mine is affected to, good thing I today left my bike at the dealer for winter storage!
So hopefully it will be sorted come spring next year :)

P

Peter

My bike is one of the first and I was absolutely sure that it isn't affected. Today I had a call that my dealer is waiting for me to change the wire :---(

I told him see you next spring. It's too cold to ride 60km for this.

busey

Checked on the website says mine not affected but had a letter today saying to contact dealer for modification

Ralph

Yep just got my letter will have to call dealer and get it sorted.
rattle their cage about the cutting out again wile I am there,
but only after I have extracted a free coffee.

Phil_B

I've got a letter also, for a 1st March bike! I wonder if they're doing all of them.

The dealer im going to (not who I bought it from) said they moved that wire when they PDI'd their bikes as it looked like it could be put somewhere more sesible, but need to fit the new wire, plus a bracket to stop any problems in future.

Having mine done on the 15th. Will report back!

xt660isgood2

Got letter today also. Got bike end of March. Does anyone know if there is a "time limit" on this? As mine is in garage for the winter now.

Ralph

Don't think there is a time limit but maybe worth talking to your dealer see what they recon.

Sivvo73

I received the letter from Yammy today, I picked up my bike start of June... One of the early models I guess. I'll give the dealer a call this week