Yamaha MT07 Original Exhaust

jeppebm

@Loneranger did you sell? ... i wanna earn money from mine aswell :D but i wonder who would need it?

jeppebm

Im trying to sell it in denmark :D - but if i wanted to sell it via ebay ... wouldnt it be expensive with delivery ?

Ralph

In the UK you would send something like that via a carrier/delivery company but the only way to find out
how much it would cost is weigh it and get a estimate.

Nuggets

I wish I sold mine for £400! Loads forr sale on eBay when I sold mine I almost contemplated weighing it in for scrap metal value, they don't got for much second hand I'm afraid and mine had never been used.

jeppebm

I wish I sold mine for £400! Loads forr sale on eBay when I sold mine I almost contemplated weighing it in for scrap metal value, they don't got for much second hand I'm afraid and mine had never been used.
haha how much did you sell it for then? :D Ive put mine up for sale at 100 £

Ralph

Probably best to keep it, if things change and you have to refit it it would coast to buy a new one and when you
sell the bike you could put it back and sell the after market one, some people don't like noisy exhausts. and
rules change so for what it will sell for hang it up as modern art till it's needed.

Nuggets

Mine sold for £35 by ebay auction to a mechanic who was repairing a crashed MT-07 luckily he lived locally so picked it up otherwise it would not have sold there was no interest in it otherwise, there's just no value in them as swapping the exhaust is a very popular mod. I live out in the sticks so that might determine interest, if you live in the city hopefully you'll have a larger audience to sell too as its far to heavy to post economically. Still it cleared space in the garage and funded the beers for a few weeks so can't complain!