Screen

Will145

Hey blue glue - how much was that screen? I assume it just bolts into the 4 Allan head bolts already in place?

D

Deleted member 20

Screen itself looks good, but its fitting on the bike looks lik theyve done 20 mm too high up on the bike.
I will mount my Puig MT-09 screen fitten on my MT-07 today. Pics will come.

amavro

The construction is excellent ,love the carbon parts . What about the wind ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 20

Just done a short ride with the new screen, will do a longer trip tomorrow to see the difference between screen and no screen.
The MT07 is for my wife, she is 172 cm and hopefully the screen will be good for her hight. My bike is the red TDM 900 to the right.
View attachment 196

Last edited by a moderator:

blueglue

Screen itself looks good, but its fitting on the bike looks lik theyve done 20 mm too high up on the bike.
I will mount my Puig MT-09 screen fitten on my MT-07 today. Pics will come.
I think it was originally designed for the MT-09. They did create brackets for the MT-07 but i suppose they had to comprimise with the slightly higher fit.

Will145

Thank you squire! Good to know as yamaha seem to be taking their sweet time on the accessories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 20

Mine is the Puig Touring for MT-09 at 89 Euro.
There is also a Puig Sport for MT-09 at 84 Euro.
Both comes in clear, light smoke, dark smoke (mine) or black.
View attachment 198

Screen Wind Protection for Yamaha MT-09 2014

The Yamaha sticker on my screen is official Yamaha original parts, a set of 6 in this size costed 8 Euro at my Yamaha dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil_B

Ah, thanks for clarifying. I thought it looked a but different but saw the yam logo on the front as you say.

pengjn

Anyone got the Yamaha Fly Screen yet and can report on how well it works in terms of wind reduction or is it purely to keep flies from messing up the ignition/LCD display?

Mushymi5

I was going to get the Yamaha one, but it's all on back order and didn't want to wait. So I got this with the 270mm size and it's superb, keeps all the crap away of the ignition and tachometer etc.

Runtime Error