Screen

cosmikdebriis

Just to clear things up... the "Yamaha MT-07 Fly Screen" video is not of my bike. I just edited another member (J.Nicolajsen) video to make it easier to see on the forum. (as previously it was a link).

What I'd like to do, if we can get enough videos on Youtube is combine them in to one long video to make comparison easier.

I don't even have a screen... Yet.

I just like to interfere...

TJ63

Here's mine with the Givi screen:

[video]www.youtube.com/embed/7KropukWEOU[/video]

I tried to embed the video, but failed. Anyone care to tell me how to do it?

Last edited:

cosmikdebriis

Click on the "Insert Video" button on this page... (Looks a little like a piece of old fashioned film). a new box will open up....

Now look at your video on Youtube and click on share....

Copy the highlighted contents into the "Enter your video clip...." text box and click "OK"

[video=youtube_share;7KropukWEOU]http://youtu.be/7KropukWEOU[/video]

TJ63

I thought that's what I did, but the post preview looked wrong. Anyway, thanks for sorting it.

cosmikdebriis

And now the question... I'm considering the Givi screen as, although I'd prefer a smaller screen, a larger one would surely be of more use. The Givi also looks like it might also deflect a little more around the hands?

So any experiences would be very useful please.

Also cost? (UK)

da1kini

can someone who have a screen fitted tell me how big a difference it makes for the wind protection?

amavro

And now the question... I'm considering the Givi screen as, although I'd prefer a smaller screen, a larger one would surely be of more use. The Givi also looks like it might also deflect a little more around the hands?

So any experiences would be very useful please.

Also cost? (UK)
It certainly makes a difference after 100-110km / hour but I removed mine because I liked the naked looks better, I guess later would install it again. Pricing is around 80 euros from eBay.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

TJ63

Not so much of a slider, more a bung for the frame hole. Just tidies things up a bit.

Some black Delrin and a lathe. Sorted.

P

Peter

It is 33 Celsius here. I don't need screen now. I enjoy the nakedness.

allyw71

Cal66 got her bike today, and here is a few pictures of the taller Ermax screen. I think it suits the lines of the bike and she says the wind protection is good.
PICT0295.jpg
PICT0296.jpg
PICT0297.jpg
PICT0298.jpg

allyw71

Got it from Jesters Trick Bits, cost about £90 delivered. Have since seen them on ebay for a little less. Its the taller of the two Ermax screens by the way :D

amavro

Define good over 120km/h you don't feel the wind to your chest ? ..also how tall are you ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk