MT 70 Comparison MPG?

Ralph

If I were to guess, I'd say yes.

Metric/decimal is just a lot easier to do all the math and then have a final step to convert to imperial.
Yes I think your probably right, I always reset mine at fill ups but will let it run and see what happens,
when reset it always shows about 5 mpg low.

Jonindorset

Mainly urban and semi rural commuting with occasional longer runs. Still in the 'running in' period (on about 715 miles). My last 2 fills, to brim have been 60.6 and 64 mpg. Coming from an inline 4 600 (CBR 600F4i), it seems very impressive, particularly the ability to travel 130 miles on only about 10 litres. I suspect that the MT07 will not see nearly such dramatic improvements in fuel economy as seen on longer runs on the CBR though...

sdrio

Mainly urban and semi rural commuting with occasional longer runs. Still in the 'running in' period (on about 715 miles). My last 2 fills, to brim have been 60.6 and 64 mpg. Coming from an inline 4 600 (CBR 600F4i), it seems very impressive, particularly the ability to travel 130 miles on only about 10 litres. I suspect that the MT07 will not see nearly such dramatic improvements in fuel economy as seen on longer runs on the CBR though...
Mine does about 10% better on runs than in traffic. You'll also see about a 10% improvement as the engine loosens up, I reckon mine was at about 3,000 miles before I started seeing this happen.

60 - 64 isn't bad. Mine does about 55 in all traffic, with a loose engine.