Mirror change

jeppebm

Are you sure? The ones i linked says in description they have the adapter needed for installing, included. Do you mean its recommendable because they add some weight on top of that?

CVSensei

I bought both of those exact products mate :) I needed to buy the extra bar ends to fit the mirrors, stock ones didn't work and neither did R+G ones.. Not sure what they mean by adapter but I certainly didn't receive the neccessary parts for fitting with the mirrors.

Noggie

I have this:
View attachment 1579

Perfect solution and really increases rear visibility. Found here: Spiegelverlängerung - Yamaha MT-07 - Zubehör - Yamaha MT-07 Forum (german MT07 forum). A very nice guy called 'Schlumpf' makes them (aluminium extenders) and also sells them there. Ordered mine, paid with paypal and received them within two days.
So that could also be a solution, if you don't mind the look of the original mirrors obviously :)
This is what I want to try first, I think I found it on eBay, but €9 for the parts and €45 for shipping is just crazy.
May have to look into some bar ends, I see some are selling some from puig on eBay.

biggaudi

I ended up going with the CRG hindsight LS bar end mirrors after trying another set of mirrors. They work fantastic! You can see behind you and in the lanes beside you. None to very minimal vibration. The only downsides are they are expensive at approx $60+ dollars a piece. And you'll probably need some kind of mounting hardware. But, they work great.