Mirror change

MrSquidbeak

Has anyone changed there mirrors on the MT-07 for new ones?
The OME mirrors give me very poor viability but i do love the styling they bring to the bike.
If you have changed them can ii see some pictures please?
Thanks

Phil_B

I haven't changed them. But did find I had a breakthrough with the stock mirrors after a few weeks when I had been considering changing them imminently.

Oddly enough through pushing the stalks further forward and bending the mirrors back.

Cranking them about a bit to loosen them up helps a bit too.

I know that's not a mirror suggestion, but I thought it might help. :)

S2VML

I changed mine to these. I think they suit the bike but more vibrations than the stock one !!

Tommeke

I installed some highsider victory bar ends today . Will post some pics tomorrow and my thoughts after a test ride

Tommeke

uploadfromtaptalk1423408183061.jpguploadfromtaptalk1423408204885.jpg
Here are the pics..
Took here out for a short spin to see if the mirrors improve my sight. First time since I own my bike , that I can see what's happening behind me ! And it is now narrower then with the stocks. Still a lot of elbow in the mirror but the rest is pure rear view.
If u don't like any elbows in your mirror, then you can turn them 180° ... But that will make the bike a bit wider .

Build quality is decent and I like how they look . So for me it is 90€ ( including bar end weights ) well spend .

Grtz Tom

amavro

Tommeke any link of the brand / seller for these mirrors ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommeke

The brand is highsider, and the model victory.
Best you Google them and look around for what's the best price for your country...

Tommeke

That's it . Butt remember to also get other weights cause they won't fit your stocks . I myself naught highsider bar end weights for round 20 €

Tommeke

Don't know since I can't find the specs of these bar end weights. The mirrors have adapters for 22 and 25 mm. So 7/8 " and 1" weights.

Hope that answers a part of your question...

CVSensei

Don't know since I can't find the specs of these bar end weights. The mirrors have adapters for 22 and 25 mm. So 7/8 " and 1" weights.

Hope that answers a part of your question...
R+G just said that the sliders are 30.20mm I take it they won't fit? Might have to cancel my order as I really do love those mirrors..

Tommeke

I guess if you want the mirrors , you can't. Have them sliders ...
And the search for new sliders starts