IXIL Exhaust

jeppebm

IXIL is a really good brand - ive ordered that one there exactly - ill have it on in about 2 weeks if the dealers have it that soon! :D

neal2000uk

IXIL is a really good brand - ive ordered that one there exactly - ill have it on in about 2 weeks if the dealers have it that soon! :D
NICE!!! would you be able to put up a video on here once you've got it fitted? would love to hear the noise and your thoughts on it

MrSquidbeak

It does look amazing! Looking forward to seeing the video when its on your bike vazza72.
It is a massive difference in price too, but a few sites not sure on when its out. Was thinking of getting the Akra on mine but awaiting this video

def

to bad the acra is so expensive :( but no other system can compete with acra when it comes to the look imo, so i will get one next summer :) soundwise i have no clue if theres big diffrences.

FrostHazer

I like the look of this exhaust too, but cant find a supplier here in Hong Kong, maybe have a look when I go to Tokyo in a couple of weeks time.

What about the Silver? Exhaust Ixil SILVER Hyperlow Dual Exit Full system Yamaha MT07 - Jesters Trick Bits Limited

Even cheaper at £260, I get a bit suspicious when something looks too cheap. But if anyones got already, how is it?
They have an other price on black version. and on the bottom says that it can be supplied in silver also, that means that they have two prices for the same item...unless the black is made of an other material this price difference cant be explained. so i guess silver also costs 480... Exhaust Ixil BLACK Hyperlow Dual Exit Full system Yamaha MT07 - Jesters Trick Bits Limited

Igor

That's a vid of my bike, it's the X55.

It has a real growling noise in the flesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slossy

Igor, Can you put up some details please. Where you bought and cost and installation? Thanks I want one too.

Igor

I got it from a French company called silverstonemotor.com good service and quick delivery. Fitting was simple, took me 45min to remove old and put on the new one.

One thing I found was that the silencer was very close to the swing arm so I put in 2 washers to space it out about 4mm. Fixes to the existing rubber mount from the old exhaust mounting.

It cost 594 euro with shipping.

I will say that you do get some popping/rumbling on overrun but it sounds quite raw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sven11

Yesterbits has good pricing, other two systems have even better pricing. I think I am set for the IXIL exaust