Heated grips

Scim77

i had the oxford premium sports fitted, its hard to ride with them turned on now! haha
I have just fitted Oxford Premium Sports heated grips. Fantastic piece of kit. Nice grippy design. So much happier on long rides now that my hands stay warm. They can get really hot - I have only needed the lowest two settings so far. Highly recommended.

POG

I fitted a pair of Oxford Premium Touring Hot Grips at the weekend, Highly recommended £49 from CMC in Clay Cross.

Lausie_d

I just installed the Oxford Hot Grips and don't know why I haven't used them on previous bikes!!

Really easy to install, although I had to slice off the original grips as they were not coming off for love nor money. The grips come with a LOT of cable which I ended up routing and storing behind the right side tank fairing.

I went for the touring set which seemed to fit perfectly with no need to shorten.

sdrio

I just installed the Oxford Hot Grips and don't know why I haven't used them on previous bikes!!

Really easy to install, although I had to slice off the original grips as they were not coming off for love nor money. The grips come with a LOT of cable which I ended up routing and storing behind the right side tank fairing.

I went for the touring set which seemed to fit perfectly with no need to shorten.
This seems to be the reaction of everybody who installs their first set.

"OK, so what's all the fuss abou . . .OOOOoohhhh! Nice!'