Workshop manual

P

Peter

If you need the link send me PM with e-mail address. This is the only way to get it.

P

Peter

Just thought it was strange for him to say the only option to get it would be to send him an e-mail address. Felt like an unnecessary step.
Thanks for PM ;-)
You misunderstood something.This is the only way to get it from me.
This is my decision. Let me choose how do I share something.

Do you really think that I collect e-mail addresses for any reasons? Yes, I could collect 20 e-mail addresses in the last 2 days. It is a very expensive database...

Don't be paranoid. I do a favour for you.

Phil_B

In this day and age Peter it is not unreasonable for people to have concerns about sharing email addresses when they are being requested fairly "arbitrarily".

Fair enough if you are offering people a favour and don't want to post the link publically but it's also fair enough if people don't want to share their emails.

We'll have reached an impasse then but I don't want to have arguments over it.

Crypto

Don't be paranoid. I do a favour for you.
Phil_B explains exactly why I was concerned. I study cryptography (my nickname, get it? ;P ) and IT-security and tend to be overly paranoid perhaps. Anyway, no e-mail addresses given, manual obtained. Mission success :)

Torque

I think you guys are being a bit harsh with Peter. Also remember that with 121 posts on this forum he is hardly a scammer. For goodness sake just create a one-off hotmail/gmail account if you're that paranoid.

Torque

Phil_B explains exactly why I was concerned. I study cryptography (my nickname, get it? ;P ) and IT-security and tend to be overly paranoid perhaps. Anyway, no e-mail addresses given, manual obtained. Mission success :)
For someone who studies cryptography and IT security you must realise that you have just given away crucial information about your user profile on a public forum. Let me start guessing your password, might it contain the phrase 'Enigma' by any chance?

Lol, just kidding with you :D