winter projects and mods!?

jeppebm

Oxford kit is plug and play. Very simple and straightforward. Toughest bit was throttle body sync, which I can do much faster now that I have experience.
Yeah i youtubed it since i didnt know anything about how to, and it requires some extra equipment. Im having mine treated with a dynorun and remapping after installment of Powercommander V before i get it back 1st of march, so im guessing that throttle body adjustments is part of that!

shadowmonkey

When will you start riding again? I find it that many of the riders from the UK ride through the winter. You to?
I ride all year except the few days the roads were extremely icy, I even crashed my 690 smcr in the snow a couple of years ago and put a hole straight through the clutch cover. I love to ride, if I could I would do it for a job. I would maybe go as far as better than sex :cool: as there are not many blue moons anymore :( LOL .

Clayton

Hey guys I'm new to the forum but have been getting little tips and tricks from here since I got the fz-07 in july. Anyways its winter so I figured I'd start posting things as I ad them to the bike. I got my bikemaster alien angle led turn signals in today and they look like they fit the bike very well. Here are some pictures before I get them on