Iv'e never owned a modern bike that gives me cabin fever like the 07 does,
even in the cold short days of winter I want to be out on the thing,
roll on warmer lighter days.

:D:D:D

mudrock

Ah bless!
I know what you mean,
but what a day we just had down south,
done a 400 mile round trip, Oxford to Haverfordwest along the A40, excellent day , just love the MT07, so easy to ride and very comfortable, no vibrations, and no numb bum,
but I was only getting 135 miles to the tank before fill ups,

Hope you can grab some time on the bike,

Enjoy

Ralph

No just a bit of fun, the 07 is to me the best bang for your buck out there at the moment,
I am truly happy with mine.

DJP

Stupid innit?

I've owned some pretty "Serious" motorcycles over the last 20 years. Yet I've never ridden a bike for fun so much since my last YPVS.

Yamaha got it so right with this thing.

I actually bloody love it!

xt660isgood2

Stupid innit?

I've owned some pretty "Serious" motorcycles over the last 20 years. Yet I've never ridden a bike for fun so much since my last YPVS.

Yamaha got it so right with this thing.

I actually bloody love it!
Totally agree and as a bonus this one has got brakes! :D

RAYDEO

couldnt agree with the above comments more, sad thing is i have a work car, so i dont even get to ride mine much :mad:

Sivvo73

MT07 was my work car until they salted the roads, now I'm back on pedal power. MT hibernating now ready for action early next year

P

Peter

I agree, this is one of the worst bike. And it is getting worst and worst.
Every time I ride it I feel cold. It was acceptable around October but nowadays it is terrible.
What could be the problem? My dealer can't help.
Should I wait couple of months?

Ralph

You could get a nice little warm car, but we all know they lean the wrong way on corners so I suppose we will have to tough it out,
such is life.
We could start one of these on line government e-petitions along the lines of if it's below say 10c or raining bikers get not only a
road tax refund for the time but the government is hit by a huge fine, "they should have no problem understanding this as they do love huge fines",
and the money raised is given in fuel vouchers to bikers.
We also need to become a minority religious group "they do seem to like this kind of thing" I always put Biker in the box for any official form's
the census that kind of thing.

;);)

RAYDEO

Don't know what you guys are having a moan about, stinking hot here, too hot for full riding gear even... :p