The dark side mt tour

Yam MT 07

hi will145 , do you think that there will be any accessories on sale at the other venues of the tour or will it be the same everywhere ? cheers

Will145

hi will145 , do you think that there will be any accessories on sale at the other venues of the tour or will it be the same everywhere ? cheers
Hi Yam I think it'll be the same at each show. I was disappointed! Took a wallet full of notes to spend as well

towner87

MT Road Show

Hi all,

Is any one going to the road show in London next weekend? Would be great to meet other MT owners. I will be leaving from Loomies cafe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdrio

Hi all,

Is any one going to the road show in London next weekend? Would be great to meet other MT owners. I will be leaving from Loomies cafe.

I'm planning to go on Sunday, but if the forecast is better for Sat, can do that also.

I'll go M3/M25.

towner87

Where are you coming from Sdrio? I'm going from Portsmouth to Loomies in west meon to meet the guys from Cresent Bournmouth and then convoy up A272, M3, M25.

sdrio

Where are you coming from Sdrio? I'm going from Portsmouth to Loomies in west meon to meet the guys from Cresent Bournmouth and then convoy up A272, M3, M25.

From Richmond, so I go out of London on M3, then south on M25.

Irksome

I'll be there Sunday morning too - heard a few people from Infinity Motorcycles in Clapham are going on Sunday as well. Heading down the A24 from London too - aiming to get there around 11am (apparently its going to be busy). Weather looks a bit iffy however.

Yam MT 07

cheers LC mick , I was going to brum next weekend but might f**k it off now if there is no goodies to buy !!!! :(

loneranger

make sue you take your licence and take a free test ride . You get a free t shirt that way. They don't hand them out to MT owners though who turn up and don't want a test ride. Daft and I mentioned this to the organisers. So they agreed and gave me one!! LOLshirt.jpg