The dark side mt tour

timo

Mt show Bristol Clifton Rugby club 12th/13th july. Test rides stunt show and much more. Looks good any local lads going. More info on the yamaha mt-07 accessories site click on dark side bottom of page.

Lexington Stanway

I just got a card through the post from Yamaha about this. I might go to Box hill, it's a bit of a trek for me but as a valued MT owner I get to part in the MT owners paddock. This really matters a great deal since finding a parking space for a bike... oh. Well anyway I'll look forward to hearing from anyone who went to the previous shows about the provision of gothic lolita showgirls and probably decide on that basis. Lex out.

Will145

I'm heading to the Bristol one on the Saturday. A bit of a trek but the only one that I'm not working!

TJ63

I'll most likely be going to the Birmingham event. I got a card in the post this morning.

Jon

I'll be going to the Manchester one on the Saturday. Mostly to see all the mods and accessories, maybe try an 09, and the wheelie machine. I'm not very optimistic about gothic lolita showgirls tho....

badger27

cant make Birmingham so it looks like a jaunt to Manchester .... hehe any excuse to go through buxton

Will145

Hopefully there'll be a good selection of 07 accessories to buy there, screens etc. Better take my credit card just in case. If anyone is going to the Bristol one on the Saturday hopefully we'll get a chance to say hi!

balki

Hopefully there'll be a good selection of 07 accessories to buy there, screens etc. Better take my credit card just in case. If anyone is going to the Bristol one on the Saturday hopefully we'll get a chance to say hi!
May see you there, My demo ride is about 12 on Sat. Tempted to buy some gloves but will probably settle for a keyring.
Then off to Ikea afterwards for a hotdog ;)
As mine isnt landing until the end of the month I haven't even seen one in the flesh yet :(

busey

Am looking to go Saturday so hope to chat to a few of you then traveling over from just outside Cardiff so hopefully this weather will hang around till I get back home :)

cosmikdebriis

Might well go to Box Hill (if it's sunny). My dealer (that's supplier of motorcycles and not hard drugs) just text me about it.

Will145

Well I went and I was slightly disappointed... But I think I was probably expecting too much tbh - it's pretty small and wasn't very well attended. The stunt show was great and the chap giving the commentary was very funny. No accessories were up for sale... In fact nothing was for sale but you could see most of the accessories on show - the 07 they had on display there had a few accessories on - comfort seat etc. Tip - if you test ride a bike you get a free yamaha MT t-shirt. The paddock parking was good - a nice mix of 07 & 09's. Chatted to a
couple of guys - one on a red 07 with an Akra can on - said he was on the forum (didn't get a name).