Tank Bag White or grey?

Ralph

Those really are well made.
have any of you got the bag to go with it? if so can you see the clocks.?

Marcus

Those really are well made.
have any of you got the bag to go with it? if so can you see the clocks.?
Just bought a second hand Bagster Evosign off ebay - hopefully will arrive by end of the week. I am expecting it block the display to a certain degree judging from the position of the top mounting clips. Will post a photo if you're interested when it arrives.

M

loneranger

Hey Marcus Looks cool. Im looking every night on ebay at the gagster bags, but not sure what to buy. I want something mid sized that will hold a laptop at least and hav rucksack straps. INot sure as i need to see in the flesh but noone seems to stock them locally. Any ideas of shops that do in south london or surrey etc?

Marcus

Hey Marcus Looks cool. Im looking every night on ebay at the gagster bags, but not sure what to buy. I want something mid sized that will hold a laptop at least and hav rucksack straps. INot sure as i need to see in the flesh but noone seems to stock them locally. Any ideas of shops that do in south london or surrey etc?
Hey Loneranger,

I'm not sure any other them would fit a laptop to be honest. I know Infinity Motorcycles sell Bagster Tank Bags, not sure if that's in store as well though. Might be best to give them a ring first. They do have a store in Clapham.

M

Marcus

Here you are Loneranger.
Bagster Evosign off of ebay.
I was wrong this does take a 13" Laptop quite comfortably! Also attached photo's for a profile view and showing it doesn't impede the display while riding (helmet view).

Quite impressed with it and the weight over the tank is proving quite nice for balance.

photo 2.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 5.jpg