Side Bags and Boxes

RAYDEO

Hi guys,
wondering if someone on here can help me.
I have an MT-07, and when I bought it I got the genuine Yamaha Panniers, as you can see in the picture below...

However, i often take my girlfriend on the back, and she complains that the straps from one bag to the other that go over the pillion seat slide around and make her feel unsafe.
so what I'm looking for are some brackets and side boxes (similar to enduro/adverture bikes) with no strap over the pillion seat.

anyone seen anything or have a link to some where i can find these?

I'm Based in NewZealand too BTW.

thanks!

D

Deleted member 20

Girlfriend with strap-on sounds dangerous. I'm not sure i'd want one just behind be, specially when piloting a bike. ;-)

bram-bram

I have the same soft bags and my girlfriend also complains about the same thing. I am thinking of buying a large piece of those rubberized non slip mats that you put of a car's dashboard, cut it to shape and glue it on the bags upper strap, so that her ass no longer slips :p

busey

Bram bram hope she don't see that post ,you should not use the word large when describing the otherhalfs ass

RAYDEO

I got GIVI stuff from AMR below and paid total 583 EUR incl. shipping.

Giuseppe
AMR snc
Via D. Concordia 66
62100 Piediripa di Macerata
www.amrricambi.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

View attachment 1223

Full photo album on Flickr below
https://www.flickr.com/photos/and30ers/sets/72157647537281758/
thats pretty much exactly what im looking for... thanks!

busey said:
Can the strap go under the pillion seat
Nah, I dont think it can, I did look at this as an option, however the strap is too fat for the seat to click down over it.