roll on the 1st of March

KEVINJSTANLEY

Hi all

well I have gone and done it, my Moto Cage will turn up at bill smiths with a r&g tail tidy and yam led's the exhaust will have to wait due to now being skint. on that note I am looking at the obvious Akra, scorpion, and leo exhaust. has any one got these...I have heard the akra and the leo but can't find one for the scorpion.

any thoughts on the best sounding pipe

mudrock

Well done, bet u cant wait.
IMHO The Akra sounds good,
But you need to make a mod on the baffle, which is, take it out and drill many holes in the two inner pipes, and put back in, don't cut the two pipes or run without the baffles, its too loud, ear ache loud.
Enjoy what ever choose.

da1kini

Hi all

well I have gone and done it, my Moto Cage will turn up at bill smiths with a r&g tail tidy and yam led's the exhaust will have to wait due to now being skint. on that note I am looking at the obvious Akra, scorpion, and leo exhaust. has any one got these...I have heard the akra and the leo but can't find one for the scorpion.

any thoughts on the best sounding pipe
I choose the akra for the design first and sound second. For what I know the scorpion sounds louder with the DB-killer in than the akra does. But then again the akra offers more power and torque gain and as I said the look of the Akra was more important for me. The Leo Vince just look to bad in my opinion so the sound must be epic to remedy for that design but from what I heard Its far from epic :)

da1kini

But you need to make a mod on the baffle, which is, take it out and drill many holes in the two inner pipes, and put back in, don't cut the two pipes or run without the baffles, its too loud, ear ache loud.
Enjoy what ever choose.

Could you post or link to a video of the sound with that mod on the baffle?

jeppebm

I Choose the IXIL mainly on looks :) i think it looks cool on the bike - and i just so happen to more than happy with the soundtrack as well. Couldnt dream of taking out the DB killer - inner Copenhagen would complain whenever i come by ... :D

2014-11-30 14.12.51.jpg

Donut

Enjoy what ever choose.
Without the db killer it's certainly "fruity" :D

KEVINJSTANLEY

Ixil exhaust

I Choose the IXIL mainly on looks :) i think it looks cool on the bike - and i just so happen to more than happy with the soundtrack as well. Couldnt dream of taking out the DB killer - inner Copenhagen would complain whenever i come by ... :D

View attachment 1531
Have you seen this pipe
IXIL Hyperlow XL Dual Exit Full System Yamaha MT-07 2014
twin exit pipe, it looks cool but I have not seen one on bike anywhere ! price is great too

KEVINJSTANLEY

Have you seen this pipe
IXIL Hyperlow XL Dual Exit Full System Yamaha MT-07 2014
twin exit pipe, it looks cool but I have not seen one on bike anywhere ! price is great too
AHH I managed to zoom into your pic more and have noticed this is the twin exit pipe... how does it sound ?