Purchased an MT-07 ABS & in the UK

MT-0Devon

Hi MT-07 members.

Yesterday I bought a used MT-07 with 1200 miles on the clock in Mat Grey. It's gonna be my wife's bike after selling her Suzuki Gladius which was always a little too heavy for her. The bike came loaded with £700 worth of extras that include,

Gilles levers
Billet Rad guards
Single seat cover
Gilles billet pegs(front & rear)
Official tail tidy
Billeted fluid res cover
black sport screen

it's getting lowered for her little legs, so not ridden yet but whilst in the garage I'll fit LED indicators,Rad guard & some rim decals. If you have any suggestions about the bike, please feel free to comment.

We look forward to using the forum.

Attachments

Last edited:

MT-0Devon

Thanks. The exhaust will go at some point but I don't like to follow others to much, so will look for something different to an Akra.

FYI we paid 4.5K

CVSensei

I'm still trying to decide between the Akra, Termignoni, Scorpion and Zard. I'm this close *pinches fingers* to buying the Zard though, sounds positively erotic and is the best looking imo.

http://shop.officineitalianezard.it/en/products/index/kit-completo-zard-mt-07-7533-147/

Donut

Thanks. The exhaust will go at some point but I don't like to follow others to much, so will look for something different to an Akra.

FYI we paid 4.5K
The Akra has a lovely deep note with the DB killer out but is a tad loud. Mine came with the bike when I bought 2nd hand. Wouldn't pay that much for an exhaust if I was going to keep the baffle in though as only just louder than standard and no better sound.

spencer

Welcome :) I just stuck one of there's on mine its a MIVV GP carbon full system for 255 notes delivered. Well pleased with it and it sounds lovely.

54576874af57c_Y045LXB1.jpg