Post a picture of your MT-07

DeadHead

Had the first service at the beginning of the week, fitted the SC Project pipe a couple of days later, and yes while I have a more powerful bike in the garage I have just as much fun on this brilliant bike, and now it doesn't sound like a lawn mower it's even better!!

Dinesh

Knawful

Hi mate, what extras/accessories have you fitted on your bike? How was your first ride?
Got the Radiator and Coolant res. shrouds and mesh inserts..exhaust ready to be fitted.
I'm looking at some billet levers and some bar end weights to lessen the vibration at $1-20+

First ride was awesome, I only go my learners permit last weekend so I was worried at first., I come from a town with less than 10k population so traffic is never really an issue...Anyway, I had to pick the bike up from the centre of Geelong on a Saturday morning (busy)...Wasn't as bad as I'd imagined pulling into 4 lanes of traffic..
Highway speeds there was a fair bit of buffeting especially when passing trucks, vibration was a bit of an issue after 300+ km's but I put that down to gripping the bars too tightly.
I'm tall (6'2") but felt very comfortable even after 300k's in the saddle (hands were a bit sore from the vibes)

Bad point's, I'm being picky here...

Stock exhaust is too quiet, I could barely hear it with my Bell Star carbon on and found myself over-revving at the light's on take-off.
The handlebar vibes.
You have to look down too far to read the speedo
..and it's too easy to speed. :p

Hammerian

How good does that look b00f, absolutely superb matey, I went for the white one but that red really does look good. If i'm not mistaken the Red ones are no more i think they are no longer doing red for 2015 and in comes a yellow. Could be wrong though.

Nice pics.

Ian

b00f

How good does that look b00f, absolutely superb matey, I went for the white one but that red really does look good. If i'm not mistaken the Red ones are no more i think they are no longer doing red for 2015 and in comes a yellow. Could be wrong though.

Nice pics.

Ian
Thanks mate took it out literally the night I got her with a mate to do a photoshoot.
Gonna use this as a "before".. then, I will do an after once I got some bling on her :)

I went with the red due to faster delivery, and the subframe wasnt silver like the white and Deep Amour ones, felt it kinda killed the lines of the bike.
im getting the tank wrapped, but still deciding on colour..

Knawful

Yeah, We're doing Saturday too, I have to pick my Akrapovic up from Geelong Sat. morning on the way through.

Boston

So what are you planning? ;D
Never thought you would ask. ;)
Fly screen smoke, steel mesh front and back, tail tidy, all original parts from Yamabits. Evotech radiator guard and crash bobbins. No bigger mods yet in other words. Will sort out the recall fix and 1000km service first.

Hammerian

Hi all, Finally got my bike after 3 months of waiting. I collected it on New Years Eve.

Got the Aktapovic Titanium fitted straight away more additions to come in the near future. Tail tidy and LED blinkers will go on at first service i think..

My main aim now is to get to 600 miles for its first service.. so far i've done only 111 miles (quite a lot for our little island) will depend on the weather but i'll get there.

Heres a pic...

IMAG0446.jpg

Love it great bike...

Happy New Year All

Ian