Post a picture of your MT-07

DMF

Plastidip'd my red tank panels! We don't get a grey or black (without blue wheels) in the States, but luckily it's easy to swap colors!

DSC02443-1-2.jpg

DSC02452-3-2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

lcman

I like the radiator guards and engine cowling..I've seen those on a website(can't remember the name) did they offer 2 options for each? The website isn't clear which is which
That's how I bought it with all those extra's on so didn't realise there was 2 options for the rad guards/engine cowling.

Nuggets

I like the radiator guards and engine cowling..I've seen those on a website(can't remember the name) did they offer 2 options for each? The website isn't clear which is which

I think I've seen them on jesterstrickbits.co.uk might be made by ERMAX, I have red MT-07 it does look great with the bellying, hugger and rad cowls in red.

Nuggets

a busy few days on the bike.

DNA stage 1 air filter fitted - improves the sound of the bike, great induction sound now.
Yamaha Tail-tidy and LED indicators
Yamaha alloy expansion bottle holder
Yamaha mesh to rear cowlings
EL panels fitted behind mesh :D

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

Pretty happy with how the EL panels turned out, they look better than the night time shot shows, there is a lot of refraction of the rear light and number plate which the iPhone camera doesn't handle very well (hence a side shot)

I'm tempted to run some EL wire between the tank body and the grey plastic panels as a racing strip, only useful at night to be honest and might look a bit of an eyesore at any other time when not lit so the jury is still our whilst I investigate it further!

Last edited:

balki

Similar to nuggets elpanel but using smd strips (Ip67 600 3528 smd per 5m cuttable)
I Like the way they hug the rear gills (Linked to brake light line)
IMG_20140917_185937.jpg
IMG_20140917_185957.jpg
got carried away and added high level brake light to highviz (all through a 1amp fuse )
IMG_20141019_175447.jpg

Last edited:

jeppebm

Here you will find them. Yep 2 version - one for you to paint yourself - and one already painted.

MT07 (new)

RAYDEO

HI guys and girls,
I'm Ray, from New Zealand. We recieved the MT-07 at the end of September as a brand new model, and I picked mine up a week later.

Picture below is of my bike 3 days after i picked it up. I drive it from Dunedin to Wellington and did over 1000ks in the first week.

I'm also a bit of a dirt biker, so below are both of my girls.

Phil_B

Went for a ride as I had a day off today. Exploration came back to bite me as I ended up going down some country roads which turned into crappy, flooded, mud covered single tracks. One bit was borderline greenlaning!

Bike and gear all clean now but not a pretty sight:

Nuggets

Where do you ride around Phil? I'm over in Ely, the roads out here are diabolical at the moment there's more mud on the roads than in the fields!

Phil_B

Similar experience for me Nuggets! My trip to Bury to get the recall done at bowers was an exercise in dodging mud and diesel.

Today I went back to the motherland (for me, Essex). There are some decent roads down there. The main roads past Saffron Walden/ Thaxted were alright, but the country lanes were a nightmare!

What about yourself? I guess we're not far away for a ride out.

DeadHead

Seems one ride to work at the moment my bike looks like that...I'm finding it's the leaves from the trees it's like snow sludge

Nuggets

Similar experience for me Nuggets! My trip to Bury to get the recall done at bowers was an exercise in dodging mud and diesel.

Today I went back to the motherland (for me, Essex). There are some decent roads down there. The main roads past Saffron Walden/ Thaxted were alright, but the country lanes were a nightmare!

What about yourself? I guess we're not far away for a ride out.
Nope Bury is just down the road although I got my MT-07 from Webb's in 'boghorror. My bike is garaged at the moment my work means I carry out too much crap with me between projects so opportunities to get her out are few and far between! I'd be up for a ride out in the new year once the weather improves!

Dave R

I came back from a ride out and just stood grinning like a love sick teenager [I am 52] at my lovely MT after fitting a MIVV complete system. What an awesome sound. I actually think it sounds better than my FZ1 Fazer with Scorpion on.IMGP0878.jpg

Knawful

My baby after riding home (300km's) from the dealers..I'm still grinning like a fat kid with a cupcake. (46 here)

WP_20141123_009 copy.jpg
WP_20141123_015 copy.jpg
WP_20141123_018 copy.jpg

Chicken strips... In my defence, it's my first ever road bike, I just got my L's last weekend, I have ridden dirtbikes for 30 odd years though.

WP_20141123_028 copy.jpg
WP_20141123_029 copy.jpg

Attachments