Post a picture of your MT-07

dazzor

Born in 72, so the RD was well and truly a legend and object of much desire as I went from my FS1 to an RXS100.... But 3 years out of production.

Happy days!

Unsterbliche

Got mine the afternoon of the 11th for my 21st b-day and I have completely fallen in love!!! This bike is better than I could have ever wished for!!! Have done around 300km since and I just want to go and ride every chance I get... had to pop around at dealer for quick chain adjustment though...20140713_163436.jpg
Washed my bike for the first time with an improvised paddock stand...20140714_161416.jpg

towner87

Picked mine up from Bournmouth today. Clocked up 135 miles. Love it, so easy to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brp19792003

My FZ-07 new and then with a few mods , to include the windsheild , custom blue radiator grill , mesh intake grills that are blue and the new turn signals.

Attachments

Nuggets

finally here she is in all her glory. I picked her up from the dealer today and put 200 miles on her by tonight. This bike is so much fun and has been worth the 3 month wait.IMG_3383.jpg

689twin

Thought so but they are not made for tracks are they? :) Think they are mostly all round tires and softer then Bridgestones?
I'm not sure but they worked well and I didn't have any issues with grip [emoji12]

Last edited: