Post a picture of your MT-07

da1kini

Is that the yamaha original tail tidy (I have it) it looks so short from this angle!! :D
Good choice of color also. God value in second hand market cause most people seems to buy the other colors!
If you thinking of buyin short levers look at my pics first. They fitted like a glove and were quite cheap!

Last edited:

Signum

Hi folks! I'll post this shot of my new baby by way of introduction. It's in for its first service and I can't wait to tget it back tomorrow!2014-06-15 13.25.04.jpg

Guru Woodman

Looks like there's is one of these guys is sitting on your rear tire:

I can't say it's pretty but it sure looks effective.. :rolleyes:

Jimbras

Is that the yamaha original tail tidy (I have it) it looks so short from this angle!! :D
Good choice of color also. God value in second hand market cause most people seems to buy the other colors!
If you thinking of buyin short levers look at my pics first. They fitted like a glove and were quite cheap!
No, it isn´t the yamaha original tail tidy, however I don´t know the brand, it was the dealer where I bought my MT that took care of it, I just said I wanted the smallest one (but still legal) ahahah The colour is my favorite for this bike.. I wanted in black but there is none so I choose the most similiar to it! I am thinking about buying short levers... I like yours, soon I will search them ;)

da1kini

No, it isn´t the yamaha original tail tidy, however I don´t know the brand, it was the dealer where I bought my MT that took care of it, I just said I wanted the smallest one (but still legal) ahahah The colour is my favorite for this bike.. I wanted in black but there is none so I choose the most similiar to it! I am thinking about buying short levers... I like yours, soon I will search them ;)
Ok! :D sounds good and looks good. The levers where bought from here. Fast shipment and nice quality CNC billet made.
Adjustable Custom Brake & Clutch Levers - Sport bike Racing Parts-Performance Sportbike Custom Levers,Rear sets,Billet Mirror,Sport bike Accessories

Will145

My 07 and a friends Fazer 1000 on a ride out last week. Got caught in 2 torrential down pours on the way home!

image.jpg

Last edited:

Will145

Currently on a nice ride out to Stratford upon Avon and in the motorcycle parking came across a Matt Grey MT-09 so had to get a cheeky snap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will145

Yes......... I was only a few feet away from my bike.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: