New member in northern Sweden

Ipman

Hi all!

I'm a new owner to a second hand MT-07, my first road bike. Am a grown man with a somewhat younger mind, at least according to my better half..;-)
Been driving xcountry/enduro for some years until my back quit on me, so without bike for some years it's now time for some street moves!

Got my road license a month ago and the bike 2 weeks ago and now the winter is lurking around the corner. Only put 350km on it and now it's in the garage for the winter, have a few minor mods in mind. Love the feel and ride of this one, tried a couple of other bikes (a vtwin and inline4) before this one, no contest! Got a decent deal with 5700km on the meter, tail tidy and Arrow system so now it's more cosmetic stuff on the list...

Excellent forum with tons of ideas and knowledge, I will feel at home here..:)

/ipman

Yaminator

Welcome ipman, Thats a nice introduction there fella & i hope the back can back off.... youve made a great choice with this bike, i think there great mate. Enjoy the forum. ;)

sdrio

Hi all!

I'm a new owner to a second hand MT-07, my first road bike. Am a grown man with a somewhat younger mind, at least according to my better half..;-)
Been driving xcountry/enduro for some years until my back quit on me, so without bike for some years it's now time for some street moves!

Got my road license a month ago and the bike 2 weeks ago and now the winter is lurking around the corner. Only put 350km on it and now it's in the garage for the winter, have a few minor mods in mind. Love the feel and ride of this one, tried a couple of other bikes (a vtwin and inline4) before this one, no contest! Got a decent deal with 5700km on the meter, tail tidy and Arrow system so now it's more cosmetic stuff on the list...

Excellent forum with tons of ideas and knowledge, I will feel at home here..:)

/ipman
I think it's a good choice for a 'newborn' biker, which is what we call someone returning to bikes after a long break over here. Not a beserk 200mph racer, but light with enough grunt to be fun.

Viking

Welcome Ipman, great to have a new, active member!

Poslano sa mog LG-H500 koristeći Tapatalk