New member from DK

BGL

Hello all fellow MT07 owners. I´m new to this forum, but already found that you have some very interesting info and knowledge about our bikes. Looking forward to learn even more from you :)

Previously I have had a 1992 Honda CBR 600 F2, 2010 CB 600 F hornet, 2009 Aprilia Tuono 1000, 2007 Harley Sportster 883 and now the Yamaha MT07. All of the bikes have their own pros and cons, and I have had fun on each and every one of them. But the MT07 is kind of like "coming home". From the first 200 meters of the test drive I just knew that I would buy the bike, and so I did just 3 minutes later. I had never seen a competition white at the time (back in April - not a lot on the road at that time :) but still I just had to buy it and wait for it to come home. Since then we have done 1.600 km, and there is absolutely now doubt that I took the right decision. A lot of fun factor, without it trying to kill you every day (like the Tuono :).

Attachments

xt660isgood2

Nice one, assuming best way up and down them steps is a little bit of throttle and clutch. Please don't tell me you have a girlie sloop at other end....

MassMan

Hej, du skal være velkommen i den danske FB gruppe for MT07 ejere:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/700139876694698/