Nelson Rigg Tail Bag

craigieboy

So my new tail bag arrived a couple of weeks ago from eBay. I previously had the Q tail bag but it was just a bit small for what i needed. I usually only put this on when i head off for the day on my bike so stick the usual in it phone, wallet, camera, go pro, puncture repair kit etc, Spare gloves etc.

Fits the bike really well as it is moulded almost the same as the back end of the MT. Included is a water proof cover and is also expandable for more room if required.

Some pics:

Eddieh93

Look nice to be honest, I'm not a panniers fan else I would have got the soft bags and brackets, but this looks like a small, sleek alternative that I am actually thing about buying now, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

kodde

I've also been looking at these bags. CL-1060 or CL-1060-S? Also where did you purchase from? Finding a vendor in Europe seems next to impossible. The few ones I found charged quite a lot for the bag. Been leaning more towards a Kriega US-20 lately.

craigieboy

Hi,

Apologies Eddie Forgot all about this Topic. Like @kodde mentioned below its hard to get this bag in Europe, sure they were only available in the US, so eventually found one on eBay Price was £43 once converted with £8 converted shipping. Expected to have to maybe pay customs charge but was lucky and didnt. :D.

@kodde its the : CL-1060-S

Not really a fan of the kriega, Good bags obviously but hate the rolled up bag look on the bike.

Having used the bag on many trips now im very happy with it and this will do me nicely from now on, fits in everything i need for a day trip out on the bike. Never needed its espandable option yet.

A video that i found on it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J6-183_YvQ

kodde

Thanks for the info.
I do agree with you that the Nelson-Rigg bags look better. I've been contemplating on same thing you did, order from the states and keep my fingres crossed I don't have to pay customs fee.