MT07 is going tomorrow!

blueglue

Well my mate was after a 2.5k bike and did some window shopping on thursday doing usual Honda, Kwaka and Yamaha dealers.

Dropped into my dealer where i bought my MT07 Abs last year and got chatting to the owner. Like a kid in a candy store again i hovered towards the MT09 and was promptly told it now comes with a free Akrapovic exhaust.

Anyway did a test ride today and basically jizzed in my pants.

Bike was in stock (had to climb a ladder into the loft where they store the bikes and got another Deep armor MT09 non abs with akrapovic exhaust. Had to pay about £300 to get out of my finance deal and another 20 pcm on payments.
Saved me taking it in for its annual service anyway. Pick it up tomorrow :D

Loved the MT07 but just felt a bit small for my size. The MT09 is only a little bigger but just looks better on my big boned self.

Mate didnt buy a bike :p

DeadHead

Can't blame you on the MT-09 I took one out for the whole day last week and had an absolute blast on it, such an awesome bike. Luckily for me the salesman was busy with another customer when I returned it or I might have upgrade too.

Noggie

I was actually trying to decide between the two before I bought my MT-07, and I just did not like the seat, I never rode it, just sat on it in the shop and concluded that it really did not fit my body at all.
I was really tip toeing on the -09, and even on the -07 I dont have both feet fully planted on the ground, but the narrow -07 just felt so much better so I decided to go for it instead of the -09.

Have been looking around a bit since I got my -07, and perhaps I will upgrade in a year or two.
I just came across the MV Agusta 800 Brutale Dragster RR and that is one of the most badass bikes I have ever seen, Also find the Ducati Diavel to be absolutely stunning, those bikes are pretty close in price, so they are the two top contenders for myfuture "upgrade".

Good luck with the -09, sure you will have plenty of fun on it :)