More little red embellishments!

RichMT

As shown in pics on other threads, I've been adding subtle red bits to my competition white MT. Well today I added some more with just a small graphic on the tank, inspired by the speed blocks on the late80s/early 90s Yamaha range. I didn't want to go over the top as there wouldn't have been much point in getting a white one in the first place but it pulls in the rest of the red. I used Matt black vinyl on the centre section to tie in the filler surround, centre trim and seat. Oh and there's also a small tribute to Mr Martin as I love his logo!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very happy with the result...

Last edited:

Dmtm2005

As shown in pics on other threads, I've been adding subtle red bits to my competition white MT. Well today I added some more with just a small graphic on the tank, inspired by the speed blocks on the late80s/early 90s Yamaha range. I didn't want to go over the top as there wouldn't have been much point in getting a white one in the first place but it pulls in the rest of the red. I used Matt black vinyl on the centre section to tie in the filler surround, centre trim and seat. Oh and there's also a small tribute to Mr Martin as I love his logo!

View attachment 1944

View attachment 1945

Very happy with the result...
Very nice RichMT , very nice.

robodene

I like red with a white bike too. My 03 had a red spring so I painted the licence holder red on the other side. Well done, it looks great.