Let's talk Belly Pans

Welsh Wizard

Hi addy,

I needed to buy the RAM Double Socket Arm Long to allow me to position the Zuma GPS directly above the instrument cluster. Even then I still had to cut approximately 1/4" off one side of one end of the arm to allow a greater angle of "throw".

Note that even with the longer RAM double socket arm I had to cut the electrical tie that secures the cables from the clutch lever mount / light switch assembly to the handlebar so that I could relocate the RAM U-bolt assembly hard up against the left-hand handlebar mount. Once completed, I re-secured the cables to the handlebar with a new electrical tie.

Consequently, I still have the standard length RAM Double Socket Arm if anyone wants it.

Regards,

Alan ( aka Welsh Wizard )

zoltaaan

My concern about Puig belly panel is that looks great but on the picture it doesn't cover the exhaust properly.

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a bellypan for my MT 07 and wondering if you have any (cheaper) suggestions?
Price less than 100£, or 100$ would be nice!

Mbstyt

The Powerbronze one is the only one I can think of around the £100 mark. I used to have one, it's decent for the the price. I replaced it with the Yamaha one in the end which is way way over priced for what it is, but is my favourite looking one personally

Comparison pics

Powerbronze (Matt Black with Blue grill)

Yamaha Race Blue