Let's talk Belly Pans

shadowmonkey

I have fitted the power bronze make. Has anyone's pressed up against the expansion tank cover on the bottom and made a small friction cut into it?

jeppebm

did you get any response elsewhere on this? i wanna combine this Bellypan with the radiator sidepanels from Ermax

These:

garde-boue-ermax-yamaha-MT07-2014_a7ae2f45.jpgmt07-edr-3-a-z.jpg

And then some WHITE framesliders in the frames cylinder pointing out - the one everyone fits with sliders :D

shadowmonkey

Got no response at all (not sure you asking me? Lol), it's cutting into the external protection cover for the expansion tank. Have been thinking about getting a hot knife or something like that just to melt a curve into the belly pan so it doesn't touch, however I don't think it will actually get through to the expansion tank itself (hope). I think maybe that you could take the protection cover off so wouldn't have this problem at all, I left it on so that there is more protection.

The side panels look good, if you go down this route I would love to see the pics of it.

Last edited:

MrSquidbeak

So my Powerbronze belly pan Matte Black with Sliver mesh cam today will be putting it on my Deep Armour bike next in a few days time when im off work. Soon as its on ill put pics up

MrSquidbeak

So the powerbronze belly pan is now fitted to the bike.
Really like it.
Can see the video of it here [video]https://youtu.be/W4DbrCO-I84[/video]

IMG_1156.jpgIMG_1151.jpg

MrSquidbeak

I am now SOLD! :D ive been looking to order for a while now. The little extra space for the watercontainer, does it come with that or did that occur from screwing it in place?
Thats just how it fit. Loads of room and fitts great. so easy to fit too

gregjet

The one from Greece is a proper racing one. They usually have a requirement to be able to hold a certain quantity of liquid if it comes out of the motor during racing, That's why they are that shape.
I do like the pyramid one