hey all

Qual

Hi people,

name: Adam

Just found this site so thought id sign up, been after a mt07 for a while now and am now in a position to go for one, so im just waiting for the "right" one to come up, i dont really want to buy brand new but i need a dealer bike to arrange some finance, thing is the prices vary such a lot, im seeing bikes with 5-7 k on the clock going for \ advertised for £300-400 less than a new one! so for once in my life im being patient, i may even save up and get a private one but when i check ebay they are all up north!

so just thought id say hi, and hopefully can update that ive got one in the nearish future!

Adam

Donut

Adam,

If a suitable bike is "up north" then you should be able to get it couriered to you for about £150 - that's what I did with the bike I bought via Ebay than was delivered from Bolton to Berkshire

robodene

Hi Adam

Welcome. I waited a while until prices came within reach. I did not want to go a great distance and wanted to ride it before buying. Yesterday, I bought. Hope yours arrives soon.
Rob

Qual

sooooo i got one!

2300miles , white, rg tail tidy,rad cover , crash bungs and the ixil bllack exhaust, oh and a new rear tyre, LOVE it so far, and ive had many many bikes,proper grin factor and boy is it light!! will post pics soon