Hello from Yorkshire

JasonB

Hello all, I'm the proud owner of a red MT-07, bought on Saturday. It's actually 2nd hand, bought from a guy in Derby with just over 1000 miles on it. Saved me having to wait for a new one and also got it for £700 below list price with added fly screen and crash bungs. He's never ridden it in the wet so it's totally immaculate.

After reading all the rave reviews I visited my local dealer to have a ride, after which I just had to have one! It just feels so right. Perfect road bike I'd say. I've had a few bikes over the years, most of which had far more power but nothing comes close to the feel you get riding the MT-07. I think this is the start of a very long relationship!

Great to find a website dedicated to the bike, I thought there would be one! I'll be hanging around here for a while I would think as well. ;-)

xt660isgood2

Hello all, I'm the proud owner of a red MT-07, bought on Saturday. It's actually 2nd hand, bought from a guy in Derby with just over 1000 miles on it. Saved me having to wait for a new one and also got it for £700 below list price with added fly screen and crash bungs. He's never ridden it in the wet so it's totally immaculate.

After reading all the rave reviews I visited my local dealer to have a ride, after which I just had to have one! It just feels so right. Perfect road bike I'd say. I've had a few bikes over the years, most of which had far more power but nothing comes close to the feel you get riding the MT-07. I think this is the start of a very long relationship!

Great to find a website dedicated to the bike, I thought there would be one! I'll be hanging around here for a while I would think as well. ;-)
Can't believe it? must be the 1st second hand one on the market? did he die or something?

JasonB

Thanks for the welcomes all ;-)

@ xt660isgood2 - Thankfully he didn't die! His garage is behind the house and he's having an extension on his house meaning he'll not be able to get the bike out for a few months and he also needs to fill his garage with stuff from the house so he thought it best to sell the bike now and get something else/another one next year. His loss is my gain!

JasonB

Thanks all for the welcomes!

Thankfully the previous owner didn't die! He's having an extension on his house which will block access to his garage and he needs to fill his garage with stuff from his house hence the sale!