Brand new exhaust scrapes

E_PEV63

Received my Ixil L3x Hyperlow Black in the mail today. Looked good except for some scrapes near where the exhaust slips over the header. What do you guys think? Is it worth making a fuss or just install it knowing wear is gonna happen eventually?

addy

It depends if it bothers you or not, if its something that you will just forget about in a day or two then leave it but if its going to bug you then change it.

gregjet

Can of stove flat black paint and a quick spray or it will rust. BEFORE you ride it or it will need to be sanded first.

rappetor

Is it at a place you are going to see it all of the time? If not I'd also say give it a spray with some good heat resistant paint (in about tje same color obviously :)).

But you can always make a fuss about it, or maybe get a partial refund while keeping it. Maybe soms discount for you! :)

E_PEV63

Thanks for the replies. I ended up emailing customer service and they were great about it. I'm sure they would have replaced it free of charge but I decided to go another exhaust route. They paid for my return shipping and made the process very easy. Great company!