Auxiliary DC Connector

Yaminator

Here's my attempt its good for sat nav's & phone chargers but if it was to do heated grips then it's going to need a relay.. ;) DSC_0325.jpgDSC_0326.jpgDSC_0330.jpgDSC_0335.jpgDSC_0337.jpgDSC_0338.jpg

Yaminator

I've obviously cap the ends with heat shrink then tucked it behind so its ready for anything i wish to connect,
I've done it this way so i can easily change to whatever gadget i need or end up using the most...

gbium

Very informative thread. Just ordered a set of connectors to hook up my eBay special USB cable that is currently connected direct to the battery. Any idea if the connector would take two devices? I'm going to get a set of oxford grips for this winter. I know the new version connects direct to the battery as it has built in battery drain protection but I thought it would be neater if both cables were connected to this one block.

sdrio

Very informative thread. Just ordered a set of connectors to hook up my eBay special USB cable that is currently connected direct to the battery. Any idea if the connector would take two devices? I'm going to get a set of oxford grips for this winter. I know the new version connects direct to the battery as it has built in battery drain protection but I thought it would be neater if both cables were connected to this one block.
I still wouldn't trust the grips directly on the battery. I know they have 'improved' them, but jury still seems out on whether they can really tell the bike is off. I've never trusted them since they knackered my battery a few years ago.

I have mine spliced into the back light positive wire. They don't need a lot of power so I don't use a relay and have never blown a fuse.