Yamaha xrs700 (the new mt-07)

kosia

Yamaha xsr700 (the new mt-07)

New bike from yamaha what do you think? What coming next tracer and tenere based on mt-07 ....

What do you think?

Yamaha reveal retro-inspired XSR700 | MCN

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9505 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Last edited:

Eddieh93

Will be interesting to hear it. As the exhaust looks different form the MT-07 whether it produces a better note.

kosia

no as i see the exhaust and all the parts is the same it just change the costume i think and the lights and the tires... sme wheels same engine same exhaust some power etc...

Eddieh93

Oh ye you're right just a different end can.

Still might be interesting to see if they have as the MT does sound like a wet fart.

Eddieh93

Easy fix, different exhaust like what you have done.

Looks the same externally might be different internally..........hopefully

kosia

I'm dying to see the next models hope a tracer and tenere. if they made xt700z based on mt then I will trade my mt

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9505 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Ady

The seat looks comfy, I wonder if it'll fit on the mt07?
Not referring to your pic viking that looks like the seat off the mt07!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Eddieh93

Just what goes on in my head. Not heard a reference to a sewing machine before but your not far off Donut.

Viking that's cool!

sdrio

Just what goes on in my head. Not heard a reference to a sewing machine before but your not far off Donut.

Viking that's cool!
I pondered that when I got the bike. I can see why it gets compared to a sewing machine, but there's more to it than just being a slightly pathetic noise. It's the same rhythm.

The 270 degree crank on the MT07 makes it an irregular rhythm - it goes bang bang pause, bang bang pause. Musically, it's two quavers firing, then a silent crotchet. Think 'pink panther' theme. Sort of.

Seems to me a sewing machine has a similar rhythm. Two clacks, then 3/4 of a revolution before it starts again.

Now, Vespas and hairdryers. I'd better get investigating.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 20

The XSR share most if not all tech spects with the MT, incl. the 14 L tank volume. Seat hight +10mm.
But the XSR weight is 186 kg wet vs. the MT's 182 kg (ABS versions).