Yamaha MT 07 - TRACER (PS-mockup)

da1kini

Looks slightly unbalanced. I think it needs some modding on the rear too panels too IMO
You are proably right as the MT 09 is slightly bigger and heavier. Allthough i did place the windshield part as it is mounted on the 09 so it should work just fine?

kosia

A pair of hard cases could balance that.
no i think is very beautiful like this and with a good belly pan no problem on the road....
and rego that crazy idea is very good and very convenient at ride :cool::D:p:eek:

Torque

I think it's a beautiful bike left naked, that's why I bought it. Personally I don't get the whole belly pan/ front fairing thing, it just adds ugly plastic to a beautiful piece of machinery.

Yeah I know... each to their own, yours Grumpy-Gills :p

kosia

I think it's a beautiful bike left naked, that's why I bought it. Personally I don't get the whole belly pan/ front fairing thing, it just adds ugly plastic to a beautiful piece of machinery.

Yeah I know... each to their own, yours Grumpy-Gills :p
but with the ungly plastic will help you to ride better
more stable i think....:)

Vasago

I think MT07 is just too small to be converted like this. MT09 Tracer is much bigger. I think it may be my next bike :)

TJ63

It would need a better pillion seat before I'd buy it. I had a test ride on a Tracer - very nice bike, and very quick!

ReGo

I don't know if you guys are into that but I would like to see a Dakar-style bike with MT-07's engine and simplicity. Maybe a re-engined Tenere. Something you could fit some off-road tires and go blast the sand dunes in Morocco :D

kosia

I don't know if you guys are into that but I would like to see a Dakar-style bike with MT-07's engine and simplicity. Maybe a re-engined Tenere. Something you could fit some off-road tires and go blast the sand dunes in Morocco :D
really nice idea but they must make it more beautifull than tenere is ungly....