White&RaceBlue in one

KennyNorge

My wife bought White&RaceBlue Mt-07 October 20th, but are waiting until spring 2015 to get it registratited,
because of new rules that will save us some money and winter is coming ;-)

Akrapovic, Mt tail tidy, side sliders, Mt radiator cover, Mt coolingfluid cover and Mt chain cover ordered to her bike.

I am going to buy a RaceBlue Mt-07 spring 2015 :)

So anyway we are looking forward to spring 2015 to start driving together and with friends :)

Attachments

DeadHead

I really like that looks cool...is that glossy white or matt, I can't tell from your high quality images :p

KennyNorge

My wife got som gear installed. Akrapovic, tail tidy and side gliders. She is still waiting for ermax stain blue noose screen and radiator guard. Some more genuine Yamaha gear is waiting to be installed when we get the bikes home :) I finally bought myself a race blue mt-07 and ordered akrapovic, tail tidy, dpm race screen, same radiator guard as she did and led blinkers :) got leviers for christmas and also a nice sign to put up in the garage :) the race blue I bought was one of two still aviable in Norway before the new 2015 race blue comes. we have still ridden 0km on the bikes because of the winter weather.

Attachments

Noggie

Can almost see mine in those pictures.

I bought the red one they had on display there :)

Should get mine delivered in February after som mods.