Wheel Rim Tape

Sivvo73

I've just picked up some Yamaha Wheel Rim Tape , having a Race Blue mt07 I figured a contrasting colour for the blue wheels would be the yellow , wondered if anyone else has retro fitted wheel rim tape and what colours did you opt for..?

I'll post pictures of the finished wheels once finished. Plan is for weekend fitting[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeppebm

Im getting the White version of the bike and i intend to do a pretty WIDE rimtape ind white - as the rims on the bike is completely black.
But i dont want the yamaha text in mine... just pure white - and also the whole rim round -

da1kini

Im getting the White version of the bike and i intend to do a pretty WIDE rimtape ind white - as the rims on the bike is completely black.
But i dont want the yamaha text in mine... just pure white - and also the whole rim round -
the deep purple version of the bike has that, maybe you can order original tape from Yamaha like the one on the purple bike?

jeppebm

Yeah i did. Those are plain in whatever color. 79 dkr each incl. Fitting. I guess im gonna fit them myself

Migglesworth

At first I was not feeling the color choice, but it grew on me reeeeeal fast. It looks dope, especially on those last two pics. You still liking the color contrast?

Sivvo73

Yeh, it wasn't a decision I made lightly, as fussy as we bikers are. Black wheels red tape , pretty much a given blue wheels ; I toyed with white, grey, yellow then decided blue/yellow or day glow green as it's most similar to had the best contrast. Pain to put on since they come in 16 quarters but worth the effort IMO [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk