Triumph Street Triple

Rouqui

I tried the STR, for me 5'10 it was a tight fit. (you know, like when you try on a pair of jeans at a sale but realise that walking would be out of the question, let alone bending!)

Popeye

I tried the STR, for me 5'10 it was a tight fit. (you know, like when you try on a pair of jeans at a sale but realise that walking would be out of the question, let alone bending!)
The Triumph Street Triple R has a taller seat height because of the upgraded more travel KYB fully adjustable suspension, it fits people 5'11" or taller well. The standard Street triple is about 1" lower perhaps try using boots with heals. You need to feel comfortable on the bike you test ride or its a safety issue.

Tony G

I had use of a street triple for an extended period - I'm 6'0. It is in some ways a much better bike - the handling is IMO better and it's faster - but it has a much more aggressive ...everything. The riding position didnt suit me - I had lower back ache and neck ache after an hour (I'm not 25 anymore mind you) as you sit more forward(with a seat angle the MT doesnt have) - and you tend to ride more full-on -as the bike wants you too with the high rev range and the upper power band. The MT is more useable with that gorgeous torque and more upright riding postion - the pwer delivery is, for me just so much more fun - but they are different bikes - different styles - if you try one after the other you love them both for the differences they have.