Tailbag

Kipawa

My old Kriega installed tonight!

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

And what I do with straps when don't have the bag on! Or you can pop the seat and flip them inside!

IMG_0499.jpg

Kipawa

My old Kriega installed tonight!

View attachment 458

And what I do with straps when don't have the bag on! Or you can pop the seat and flip them inside!

What size is this?

I believe there was 4 pictures in my post the 4th showed them just tucked under the grab handle and a comment that you could also pop the seat and tuck them underneath. I believe its the 20 litre I've had it for 4 years and can't remember but pretty sure! LOL I also have the 10 litre and it can be strapped on top of this one. They also have side bags and nice back packs.

gmdeboer

Nowadays, kriega supplies aluminum straps with the 20L (and up) bags. You can attach these to the straps which are underneath the passengerseat.

I have this bag myself. Very nice bag. Good quality!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Lonerider

Take my Wolfman Mini Beta Plus tailbag (35 liters) for a test. On top of it a 15 liters drybag. Thoses bages from previous bikes. I have a Givi case that was used for previous dualsport (V-Strom 1000 and KLR650). I don't like the look of a naked bike with a rack. So i guess that the Givi will stay in the closet.DSCF4161.jpg

sdrio

I don't like the look of a naked bike with a rack. So i guess that the Givi will stay in the closet.
In the early 90's, I was a despatch rider. We all used to hate racks too, and used to fix boxes to the back seat using bungy cords.

The company I worked for took on a snotty New Zealander to 'manage' the riders, and he decided we needed a more professional image. One of his first new rules was we had to have rack mounted top boxes, and anyone who didn't would be 'fined' £10/day.

We all ignored him, and one week all of us without racks found we'd been docked £20. After a brief chat between us, the following Monday not a single rider turned up for work. They paid us the £20 each from petty cash, and racks were never talked about again :D

k0s1

Hey, I'm just looking for a tailbag, and the Bagster Spider is pretty much. Anyone who use it can tell me about size of it. I would like to ride with my 14" notebook. The bag is smaller at the end so the size is different on front and the end. My notebook is 36 x 25 cm. (15x10 in).

amavro

I have the bagster speedster bag but my MacBook Air 13 inch cannot fit inside .
Apart from this it is an excellent bag , it fits also my helmet and looks nice .
If you search google or this forum you would find my pics with this bag .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bram-bram

Here are the soft side bags, on genuine mounts, but with the original branding, not processed by yamaha (I like the red logo better for my red bike)

bram-bram

These look really nice :) what's the trip plan?
I'm very happy with them, as I can carry stuff with me between the two towns I currently live in. I love the fact that you can take them off and put them on in an instant.

I'm thinking of getting also a smaller one, like the QBAG, to put on the passenger seat, for a drink and/or snacks when I ride alone. Feels much better without a backpack.

Last edited:

da1kini

I'm very happy with them, as I can carry stuff with me between the two towns I currently live in. I love the fact that you can take them off and put them on in an instant.

I'm thinking of getting also a smaller one, like the QBAG, to put on the passenger seat, for a drink and/or snacks when I ride alone. Feels much better without a backpack.
The QBAG is more roomy than you might think. I easily swallow my spare summer gloves, bottle of water, neck protection-warmy thing, brake disc lock and some snacks :)

AND it is still room for more!

Last edited:

Biker Bill

Hi Bram Bram, I like the look of the soft luggage. Where did you get the non Yamaha branded panniers from? Your right the red detailing looks good on your red 07. And would look just as good on mine! Bill.